Creating your perfect space
A cafÃ© or restaurant is more than great food in a great location: it needs atmosphere and that’s partly down to the dÃ©cor. Creating your perfect cafe or restaurant fit out can take a long time. We specialise in hospitality fit outs, including independent cafÃ©s, restaurants and hotel dining areas.
Our contact experts who are accustomed to scheduling work outside of trading hours will give you an idea of the feasibility of the time needed for the refurbishments. At Fernwood Interiors, we understand that every hour you’re closed is an hour of lost profit, and we’re free to work around your schedule while we create your perfect space.
We have experience working on projects of all sizes, from small barista coffee cafes to large multi-chain restaurants and hotels. Our team are ready to take on any challenge â€“ we have a collection of skills, from joinery to interior design, to best accommodateÂ your furniture and take advantage of the size and space available. We can also source talent to meet the most eclectic requirements, and our creative and technical teams add years of experience.
We understand that our customers want to have their vision come to life, this is why we have put together five things you must consider when planning your dream eatery. Click here to find out more.
Front of house and hidden essentials
Just as a busy restaurant or cafÃ© relies on its kitchen, Fernwood has many behind-the-scenes processes that ensure our fitouts are outstanding. We strive for excellence in every arena and believe that it’s achievable on every project. Attention to detail is a key area for us as restaurant and cafÃ© fitout projects require a strong and clear vision throughout: it’s just as important to have a well-designed and effective kitchen and prep area as it is to have a beautiful and welcoming dining area. We aim to give you:
- What you want
- On time
- On budget
Â Why Fernwood is a cut above
Keeping our clients informed, listening to their priorities and meeting their needs and expectations are our bread and butter. At Fernwood, every project has a single key contact who has all the project information at their fingertips. We make it easy for you to tell us what you want and to keep track of the big picture. Here’s how.
- Clear and frequent communication â€“ we keep you up-to-date and speak plain English.
- Cost tracking â€“ we update costs regularly and never exceed budget without your agreement.
- Detailed schedule â€“ we create a programme of works, highlighting key milestones, and stick to it.
- Quality control â€“ our built-in quality assessment ensures that we deliver to the highest standards.
- In-house experts â€“ our creative and technical teams have years of experience.
- Trusted contractors â€“ we work with carefully vetted experts in their fields who we know can deliver.
Our other specialist areas include shopfitting and refurbishment and have worked on a diverse range of projects for clients like Nando’s and eateries cookingÂ pizza, kebabs and seafood. Much of our work has centered in London but we cover the whole of the UK.
The Fernwood promise
- Safe and tidy siteâ€“ our view is that quality is built in and it starts with a safe, efficient site.
- Experienced, skilled workers â€“ we vet both team members and external contractors.
- Ongoing quality control â€“ our rigorous quality control system runs throughout the project.
- 12 month guaranteeÂ â€“ we provide a 12 month guarantee which covers all aspects of our work.