Commercial & Business driven décor
When it comes to retail and commercial fitouts, efficiency is key. However, with Fernwood at the helm, business and beauty can go hand-in-hand. We specialise in creating effective yet attractive commercial and retail refurbishment with encompassing designs to reflect the business. We create spaces that work for everyone involved in the workplace: staff, customers, managers and all.
Our contractors understand that sustainability and accessibility are important and will best advise during the consultation period.
Designing and installing a commercial or retail refurbishment can be a complex project. With a depth of industry expertise, Fernwood tackle projects of all sizes from a quick brush-up to a brand new build. Based in Surrey, we are happy to work with clients across the UK.
An effective workspace can improve profitability overnight; a great deal of research has gone into understanding how to be most effective with the construction space during a project. At Fernwood, we use industry best practices to utilise the shape and size of the interior designs that will enhance your business. Find out here how small changes can make a big difference to your space. Our goal in every case is simple. We deliver:
- What you want
- On time
- On budget
Working with your needs
Every hour your commercial business is shut is an hour of lost profit. Every day that employees have to deal with building materials and uncertainty damages morale. At Fernwood, we understand the unique needs that commercial and retail fitouts possess. Our industry experience has let us develop a pool of contractors, fitters and creatives who understand the needs of shopfitting or commercial office build.
We’re able to schedule a commercial refurbishment out of hours, complete projects in modules and use other techniques to reduce the impact of having work done while increasing the impact of the final result.
Each client will have a single point of contact at Fernwood that will be ensuring to always free up time to consult.
Your contact will prioritise:
- Clear and frequent communication – we keep you up-to-date and speak plain English.
- Cost tracking – we update costs regularly and never exceed budget without your agreement.
- Detailed schedule – we create a programme of works, highlighting key milestones, and stick to it.
- Quality control – our built-in quality assessment ensures that we deliver to the highest standards.
- In-house experts – our creative and technical teams have years of experience.
- Trusted contractors – we work with carefully vetted experts in their fields who we know can deliver.
The Fernwood promise
- Safe and tidy site– we believe that quality is built in and it starts with a safe, effcient site.
- Experienced, skilled workers – we vet both team members and external contractors.
- Ongoing quality control – our rigorous quality control system runs throughout the project.
- 12 month guarantee – – we provide a 12 month guarantee which covers all aspects of our work.